Capital Markets Quants
Combining the art of real estate expertise and the science of artificial intelligence to create a world of opportunity for investors and owners of real estate.
Who we are
- When the intelligence of the best advisors on the ground is matched with a quantitative expert team and Artificial Intelligence (AI) - based data analysis, the insights are beyond human, bringing unparalleled intelligence for the benefit of our clients.
- Our analysis, powered by AI and Machine Learning (ML), combines the knowledge of on-the-ground experts with rapid analysis of proprietary and big data.
- These unique insights enable us to proactively identify trends and opportunities and deliver bespoke client strategies, to better manage portfolios and to give real estate investors and owners the edge.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with artificial intelligence and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision making in the industry.
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.
Hong Kong will be short of over 60,000 elderly places by 2032
Government should take steps to encourage developers to build more senior living
JLL Appoints Yao Morin as Chief Technology Officer
JLL acquisition bolsters global derivatives advisory capabilities
JLL acquires leading derivatives advisory specialist Kensington Capital Advisors and Frame Financial Systems’ software solutions platform
Flatted factories stock contracted at an annual rate of 0.6% since 2011
Shrinking industrial property supply gives support to rental growth
JLL sees silver lining ahead in commercial market in 2023
Residential and land prices to see a further correction
Talk to us about real estate investment and artificial intelligence
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals