Get maximum ROI from your sustainability programmes
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- Implementing sustainability strategies that add value and make good business sense
- Increasing ROI and reducing operating expenses while cutting carbon emissions
- Quick sustainability wins that deliver cost savings and long-term benefits
- Using data and technology to track sustainability performance and returns
- Reporting ROI to corporate stakeholders
About the webinar
Organisations today are constantly trying to do more with fewer resources. Business leaders are expected to optimise financial performance while also meeting the sustainability expectations of their customers, shareholders and employees—and for many, this is unfamiliar territory.
Learn how organisations are advancing their sustainability programmes, reducing operating costs, delivering value beyond their bottom line, and meeting their sustainability targets.
Global Chief Sustainability Officer, JLL
Senior Project Manager, WELL, AP, JLL
Global Director - Energy & Sustainability, JLL
Global Head of Building Operations, Corporate Services HSBC
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.