JLL in Hong Kong and Mainland China Receives Five-Star Awards as “Best Property Consultancies” at the 2018 International Property Awards Asia Pacific
JLL has achieved the highest-scoring five-star status, being named as the "Best Property Consultancy" in Hong Kong and Mainland China at the world renowned 2018 International Property Awards – Asia Pacific Property Awards.
HONG KONG, May 21, 2018 – JLL announced today that it has garnered the highest-scoring five-star status being named as the "Best Property Consultancy" in Hong Kong and Mainland China at the world renowned 2018 International Property Awards – Asia Pacific Property Awards.
JLL's seven other offices in the region, including Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Indonesia and South Korea, have also won the coveted "Best Property Consultancy" awards at the annual industry event.
Furthermore, JLL has been named five-star award winners for "Best Real Estate Agency" in Malaysia and "Best Property Consultancy Website" in Australia, and has taken home an impressive haul of 27 award wins in total across Asia Pacific.
Fung Kin-keung, Managing Director at JLL in Greater China, says: "It is a real pleasure to be recognised among the top real estate professionals in the industry, in particularly in the markets of Hong Kong and Mainland China. The awards are a great achievement for our teams in Greater China. They are not only an eloquent testimony of the exceptional services and advices we provide for our clients, but they also acknowledge our dedication to developing industry-leading practices in the fast-paced real estate space."
Joseph Tsang, Managing Director at JLL in Hong Kong, adds: "We are extremely proud to once again receive the recognition as the 'Best Property Consultancy' in Hong Kong. It is very rewarding for all of us working as a team here who are devoted to helping our clients achieve their ambitions and adding further value in every assignment we undertake. We are determined to maintain this focus in the decade ahead."
Now in its 26th year, the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific Property Awards celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry. The event brings together the top players in real estate, architecture and interior design from over 25 places and covers both commercial and residential categories.
Entries are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts, based on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
JLL Five-Star Awards 2018
- Best Property Consultancy China
- Best Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Best Property Consultancy Singapore
- Best Property Consultancy Australia
- Best Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Thailand
- Best Property Consultancy India
- Best Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Best Property Consultancy South Korea
- Best Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL Award Winners 2018
- Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Real Estate Agency New Zealand
- Property Consultancy China
- Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Property Consultancy Singapore
- Property Consultancy Japan
- Property Consultancy Australia
- Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Property Consultancy Thailand
- Property Consultancy India
- Property Consultancy Philippines
- Property Consultancy New Zealand
- Property Consultancy Vietnam
- Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Property Consultancy South Korea
- Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com