|Property Reference Number||100022934678|
The property was designed by John Robertson Architects and developed by Greycoat Plc as a self contained HQ office building which completed in 1998. It is of steel frame construction with red sandstone cladding and glazed curtain walling.
Access to the building is via an impressive reception on the eastern side of the property, off Great St Helen’s. Office floors are accessed via three, 13 person passenger lifts. Two lifts serve lower ground to 9th floor with one lift serving basement to 9th. There is a further, separate firefighting lift in the southern core. The office floors benefit from virtually column free space with an impressive curved façade providing excellent levels of natural light. Finished floor to ceiling heights are currently 2.75m, with a substantial void in the floor and ceiling. Floors eight and nine are set back allowing for outside space.
A café for Hiscox employees is situated on the ground floor and will benefit from direct access onto Crosby Square once 22 Bishopsgate completes. Further benefitting the office accommodation is storage for 60 cycles with changing and shower facilities, a gym and staff room.
- Virtual island site extending to 0.17 acres
- Strategically located within a short walk of Liverpool Street and Bank stations, providing access to the London Underground, Overground and Crossrail (from 2021) networks
- Prime location within the City of London’s ‘Eastern Cluster’ – a designated location for tall buildings
- 51,331 sq ft of NIA arranged over basement, lower ground, ground and nine upper floors
- Single let to Hiscox Syndicates Ltd and guaranteed by Hiscox Ltd & Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd on a lease expiring 12th March 2023
- Passing rent of £3,000,000 per annum, equating to £58.44 per sq ft overall
- Multiple repositioning angles through adding massing or redevelopment
- The property is held as an asset
- Offers sought for the freehold interest, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT