Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively present the opportunity to acquire an Urban Logistics Realty development, Urban District 183, (the “Property”, “UD183”), a state-of-the-art, three-building, 366,771 square foot, 100% preleased, Class AA industrial park located within the city of Euless, Texas. Situated off SH-183 and Industrial Blvd., a six-lane divided thoroughfare, the Property is within an 8-minute drive of DFW Airport, equidistant between the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth offering the Tenant effortless connectivity around the DFW Metroplex. Delivering in May 2022, UD183 is also located within the Great Southwest (“GSW”) / DFW Air submarket – a highly coveted institutional submarket with extreme barriers to entry. The submarket experienced 8.7% annual market rent growth in 2021 and with limited new product and increased tenant demand, GSW / DFW Air continues to maintain record low vacancy and outsized market rent growth when compared to the overall DFW market.
- 100% PRELEASED TO OMNI LOGISTICS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS
- STATE-OF-THE-ART CORPORATE CAMPUS WITH BEST-IN-CLASS SPECIFICATIONS
- STABLE CASH FLOW WITH ORGANIC RENT GROWTH
- BELOW MARKET RENT IN-PLACE SIGNIFICANT MARK-TO-MARKET OPPORTUNITY IN A RE-TENANTING EVENT
- HIGHLY COVETED INSTITUTIONAL MARKET WITH EXCEPTIONAL RENT GROWTH FORECAST