|Last Updated Date||19 Jun 2020|
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been retained by the Seller on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale
- of a $33.2 million hotel loan (the “Loan”) secured by the fee-simple interest in a landmark, full-service hotel located
- in Orlando, FL (the “Property” or the “Collateral”). The note has a current principal balance of $33,220,000 and was
- originally structured with an initial three-year term and two one year extension options. It carries a floating rate of
- L + 5.00% with interest-only payments through maturity.