Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
The Property anchors one of Chicago's most coveted and established residential neighborhoods, Lincoln Park. The neighborhood is filled with rich history and architecture with several of the properties having historical significance and landmark status. Most of the existing real estate in the area is several decades old with fractured ownership. The Property provides a unique opportunity to enter a high barrier to entry submarket with scale with a product that is physically superior to competitive assets providing long term prospects for rent appreciation and tenant retention.
- Dynamic residential, retail, food & beverage submarket
- Preeminent restaurant operator with well-performing concepts
- Transit-oriented location
- Enviable adjacent consumer base
- 100 feet of prime frontage along Halsted
- Passive income stream with outstanding residual value