|Last Updated Date||27 Jun 2020|
JLL Retail Capital Markets is pleased to present this opportunity to acquire the Shaw’s Supermarket in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Situated on State Road, less than a mile from Route 3, the Plymouth Shaw’s generates strong annual sales ($474/SF in 2019) with significant increases during the summer months due to a seasonal population surge. In addition, the February 2019 closing of Shaw’s other Plymouth location has further reduced the already limited competition in the immediate market and will continue to bolster this store’s already strong performance.Shaw’s Plymouth offers investors an exceptional opportunity to acquire a strong performing, single-tenant supermarket in Boston’s South Shore.
- Tenant responsible for all capital repairs and replacement.
- No landlord responsibilities
- 13.9% sales growth since 2016
- Operating at this location for over 20 years
- Recent closure of Pilgrim Hill Road location will continue to drive increased traffic to this store
- Strong population surge in the summer months drives additional sales