The retail store with a NP (a concept of EDEKA) as tenant is located in Wendeburg-Bortfeld and offers a short distance to the center of Brunswick, Lower-Saxonys second largest city.
Completed in 2013, the store is the only local supplier on site and also benefits from a large catchment area that reaches over 100,000 potential customers in a maximum of 15 minutes by car.
The property is being sold as part of a portfolio consisting of a total of three retail stores. The properties can also be acquired individually.
You can find the other properties via our search field:
- Modern A.T.U in the heart of Kassel, Germany
- NP market in Kissenbrück near Wolfenbüttel, Germany
- Close proximity to the city centre of Braunschweig (approx. 10,0 km)
- Only local supplier on site
- Large catchment area offers more than 100,000 potential customers (0-15 minutes drive)
- Single-tenant with over 8 years remaining lease term
- Property offers a good structural condition