Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Last Updated Date||12 May 2020|
The Historic Post Office and Courthouse is located in downtown Prescott, AZ. The building was built in 1931 and measures 25,778 SF over 3 floors, plus a full basement. The Property is zoned DTB (Downtown Business District), City of Prescott. The building is on the National Historic Registry.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Three stories with two-story interior courtroom
- Located in historic downtown Prescott
- Seven available parking spaces
- Approximately 16,260 square feet land area
- Approximately 25,778 square feet