|Last Updated Date||31 Jul 2020|
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) Net Lease Advisory is pleased to exclusively offer a premier net lease opportunity to acquire a single tenant Harley-Davidson (the “Property”) located in Mason, OH, an affluent community in the Cincinnati MSA known as “Ohio’s Largest Playground”. The Property is located a 1-minute motorcycle ride from the entrance to Kings Island - the largest amusement park in the midwest and 17th most visited park in North America with 3.5 million annual visitors. Within 5 miles of Harley-Davidson, over 105,000 residents earn average household incomes of nearly $146,000 or nearly 59% higher than MSA incomes. Mason is conveniently located between I-75 and I-71, which combine for nearly 235,000 vehicles per day traveling through Mason.
- IDEAL ABSOLUTE NNN INVESTMENT WITH LOW RENT PSF
- Absolute NNN lease with over 8 years remaining, no landlord responsibilities, annual increases, and a low in-place rent of $11.82 PSF.
- EXCELLENT SALES FROM A PROVEN OPERATOR AND ICONIC BRAND
- Phenomenal, growing sales and ultra-low single-digit rent-to-sales ratio. America’s Powersports operates 8 Harley-Davidson dealerships and Harley (NYSE: HOG) accounts for half of all new motorcycle registrations in the U.S.
- INTERSTATE LOCATION IN “OHIO’S LARGEST PLAYGROUND”
- Along I-71 with a highly visible pylon sign. Only minutes from the largest theme park in the midwest and 17th most visited park in North America (3.5 million visitors).
- HIGH-TECH INDUSTRY FUELING MASON’S GROWING, AFFLUENT POPULATION
- Over 105,000 residents earning household incomes of $146,000 in a 5-mile radius, driven by Fortune 500 headquarters, global tech companies, and household names expanding in Ohio’s second fastest growing county.