Broad Street Marketplace is strategically located just south of I-20 directly off SH 360, directly adjected to Mansfield High School (2,359 students). The Property boasts a central location halfway between Downtown Dallas and Downtown Fort Worth giving it access to both central business districts as well as the major economic drivers of Arlington. The DFW Airport, University of Texas at Arlington, Great Southwest Industrial Park, and GM Assembly Plant and are all within a short drive, recently shortened with the SH 360’s new tollway extension that cuts commute times to Arlington by 25%. The Property sits within the Mans?eld Independent School District, ranked in top 4% nationally, greatly increasing the desirability of the surrounding area for employers and their employees. All these factors help expand the ideal customer demographic, appealing to both the young professional as well as families seeking quality education and affordable residential communities.
- HFF has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Broad Street Marketplace (the “Property”),
- a 133,142 square-foot grocery anchored retail center located in Mansfield, TX, a suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth. The Property is anchored
- by a top-performing Market Street on a new 20-year NNN lease with 10% increases every ten years that comprises 60% of the total GLA.
- The long-term grocer lease is complemented by service oriented, F&B, and medical/health retailers creating a dynamic internet resistant
- merchandising mix, which will provide a secure income stream. The Property caters to the surrounding affluent consumer base in the
- adjacent communities boasting $1.6 billion in spending power with average household incomes exceeding $127,000 in a 3-mile radius.
- Broad Street Marketplace presents the rare opportunity to acquire a newly constructed grocery-anchored retail asset within the thriving Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.