Wonersh House & Compton House are two self-contained office buildings arranged over ground and two upper floors totalling 59,962 sq ft. They sit within the excellent Guildway Office Park totalling 118,400 sq ft of quality office space. Both buildings are split into two wings, providing flexibility to be let on a whole, floor by floor or part floor basis.
Guildford, located 33 miles south west of Central London, is an affluent and thriving employment centre and also a well-established commuter town as a result of its excellent connectivity to Central London along with its attractive and affluent residential hinterland and extensive shopping and leisure amenities. Guildford has long been one of the most dominant towns in the region and was ranked 8th in the 2019 UK Vitality Index.
- The Guildway Office Park is an established South East office park comprising four detached office buildings.
- Located in an affluent commuter town immediately south of the M25 and in close proximity to the M3 and M4 motorways.
- Excellent rail connectivity with 9 trains per hour at peak times from Guildford to London Waterloo with a fastest journey time of 31 minutes.
- The Guildway Office Park comprises 118,400 sq ft of accommodation over four buildings set in attractive landscaped surroundings.
- Freehold site totalling approximately 5.11 acres.
- Excellent on site car parking provision with 326 spaces equating to a ratio of 1:184 sq ft.
- Wonersh House is let to three tenants including Galliford Try Construction and DMH Stallard LLP (66% let)
- Compton House was refurbished in 2016 and is now 43% let to Solventis and Barratt Homes.
- Average weighted unexpired lease term of 5.3 years to expiries and 3.8 years to breaks.
- Total passing rent of £786,398 per annum, which equates to a low average rent of £25.54 per sq ft.
- Prime rents in out of town Guildford have reached in excess of £36.00 per sq ft demonstrating the reversionary potential.
- Significant asset management potential including letting the remaining vacant space and exploring the opportunity to re-gear existing leases to extend the WAULT and improve the rental tone.