The City Center is a Grade A office building located close to Jalan Sudirman, on Jalan Mas Mansyur in Jakarta’s Central Business District. There are longer-term plans for the project to be developed further into a large-scale mixed use complex and at present, in-house facilities include cafes and prayer facilities. The City Center is located within walking distance of the City Walk shopping mall which houses numerous restaurants while Sahid Sudirman Center office building is also located nearby.
The City Center’s location close to Jalan Sudirman means that most locations along the prime Sudirman/Thamrin corridor are within easy access from Senayan (to the south) to the Hotel Indonesia roundabout (to the north). The City Center is also accessible via the Bendungan Hilir MRT Station a short walk away and other commercial and residential projects such as World Trade Center, City Walk and Sahid Sudirman Center are located nearby. Private cars, ride hailing apps and Transjakarta buses also provide convenient access to the City Center.
- Developed by a reputable Developer, PT. Greenwood Sejahtera, Tbk.
- TCC is a superblock mixed-use development complex that includes office tower, shopping mall, apartment, serviced apartment, hotel, and multi-purpose hall.
- Located strategically at Jakarta CBD area, Jl. KH Mas Mansyur which offer a wide range of accesibility to and from the prime Sudirman/Thamrin (Hotel Indonesia) and Senayan corridor.
- Easily accesible - short walk away to Jakarta's public transportation such as MRT (Bendungan Hilir Station) and TransJakarta.
- Dedicated to create a World Class One Stop for Living; Working-Living-Entertaining experinece.