Three property portfolio consisting properties in Bradenton, Florida, Oviedo, Florida, and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Jones Lang LaSalle America, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the Inland Portfolio comprising 795 units across three high-quality assets located
- within the strong-performing markets of Orlando, Florida; Bradenton/Sarasota (Tampa, Florida); and Fort Wayne, Indiana (the “Portfolio” or the “Properties”). With an average
- year-built of 2015 and offering among the best amenity footprints and largest units within their respective submarkets, the Properties are positioned for excellent upside
- through rapid rent growth, streamlined operations and value-add upgrades.
- The Properties have been institutionally-maintained and operated, with historical operations proving to have provided durable cash flows. A new owner will have the ability
- to capitalize on the Properties’ best-in-class amenities and ultra-desirable locations by performing light value-add renovations to modernize the interior finishes and further
- drive revenue. Through a combination of active asset management and strategic property enhancement, the Portfolio will provide attractive, stable and predictable returns to
- All three assets within Inland Portfolio are offered free and clear.