Cottonwood Terrace also provides investors with a historically strong performing asset with tremendous value-add opportunity. Only 52% of units at Cottonwood Terrace have undergone modest renovations, and these units are achieving average premiums of $200 over their unrenovated counterparts. A new investor has the opportunity to implement a strategic unit renovation program and capitalize on these already proven premiums to significantly increase NOI at the property.
- Cottonwood Terrace (“Property”), a 200-unit, garden
- style apartment community with proven value-add upside located in the highly sought-after North
- Colorado Springs submarket. The Property is centrally positioned near many of Colorado Springs’
- largest employment centers and enjoys immediate access to some of the area’s most notable retail
- amenities, including Chapel Hills mall, a 1.2-million-suare-foot shopping destination only five
- minutes from the Property.