43.86 acre mixed-use development opportunity in Tifton, GA
- HFF is pleased to offer the sale of 43.86 acres along Whiddon Mill Rd, directly adjacent
- to the Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village. Situated just minutes
- from downtown Tifton, this mixed-use development opportunity is located just off of
- I-75 at exit 63B, and was recently re-zoned by the seller for commercial, residential,
- multi-family, and duplex development. The property is located just minutes away from
- downtown Tifton and the major retail corridor on the north side of the city, including
- Tifton Mall. The surrounding area along Whiddon Mill Rd and Carpenter Rd to the west
- has seen great success with single and multi-family developments over the past few
- years. The Tifton retail corridor, located just a few miles to the south, is home to a
- premier retail and restaurant selection including Walmart, Lowe’s, Chick-Fil-A, and
- Longhorn Steakhouse. Tifton’s industrial and agricultural job market and influx of large
- corporations help maintain its current population, while bringing new residents to the
- area. Whiddon Mill Road is an ideal place for residents with access to entertainment,
- restaurants, retail, and jobs.
Senior Director, Capital Markets
Interested in this property?
Please fill out the form below.