You'll need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA) to access exclusive documents in the Deal Room. Signing the CA means you agree not to divulge or release sensitive information related to this property. More questions? Visit our FAQ.
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. acting by and through Holliday GP Corp., a North
- Carolina licensed real estate broker (“HFF”), has been retained as the exclusive
- sales representative for the Brier Creek Industrial Site a +/- 106 acre opportunity
- zoned ORD (Office/Research and Development District) in Cary which allows
- for industrial, office, and commercial uses. Situated 1.1 miles from the Raleigh-
- Durham International Airport, 1.5 miles from I-40 access (providing a direct route
- to Greensboro, Charlotte, Wilmington and Norfolk), and 2.8 miles from I-540
- access, the site provides unmatched access to all of the Triangle area’s major
- interstates and connection points. The site has direct access points off both
- Nelson Road and Pleasant Grove Church Road, which further increase the value
- of the property.
- Positioned less than five miles from world-renowned Research Triangle Park
- (RTP) with 50,000+ combined employees, the Brier Creek Industrial Site has
- an enviable infill location near one of the metro’s major employment nodes.
- Positioned near Globe Center (850,000 sf), Woodlake Center (323,000 sf),
- Southport Business Park, (900,000 sf), Kitty Hawk Business Park (270,000 sf),
- and Gateway Center (600,000 sf), the site is in an impressive industrial node
- with very limited remaining development sites. The property is situated less than
- five miles from Raleigh-Durham’s premier industrial submarket, the RTP/I-40
- submarket, which commands rental rates in the mid-high $5 PSF range. The
- property stands to benefit from RTP’s limited industrial inventory, explosive
- economic growth, and game-changing interstate and airport access.