Strategically positioned directly adjacent to I-26, the facility enjoys seamless access to I-95 to the west and I-85 to the north. Both interstates conveniently connect the property to its largest manufacturing clients (BMW & Daimler) with the majority of the supplied parts from the IFA building staying in South Carolina for final vehicle assembly. Featuring distinct tilt-up concrete construction and abundant glass lines, the fully-conditioned IFA building has been thoughtfully designed to accommodate a diverse set of uses. Moreover, the rear-loaded warehouse possesses a multitude of institutional qualities such as 32’ clear, ESFR sprinklers, LED lighting and 60 mil TPO roof with a 20-year warranty. Overall, the IFA building presents investors with the rare opportunity to acquire a trophy-quality, long-term investment in a prime industrial market.
- On behalf of The Keith Corporation, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for
- the IFA Rotorion (“IFA”) building – a 448,765 square foot state-of-the-art
- manufacturing and distribution facility located in the rapidly expanding
- Charleston, SC market. The Class A+ building is 100% leased to IFA Rotorion
- – North America and features a fresh 20-year net lease with 1.75% annual
- rent escalations. IFA is guaranteed by its parent company IFA Rotorion –
- Holding GmbH, a market leading Tier 1 automotive supplier which reported
- $763 million USD in 2018 revenues. Originally constructed as a build-tosuit
- for IFA in 2018, the building serves as the company’s North American
- headquarters and is currently being expanded to accommodate the growth
- of its production capacity and the consolidation of operations into the facility.
- From its location in Charleston Trade Center, IFA employs nearly 600 workers
- and services its long-term contracts with name-brand customers such as
- Daimler/Mercedes (Charleston), BMW (Greer), Volkswagen (Chattanooga),
- Ford, GM, and Fiat-Chrysler.