JLL Retail and Investments is pleased to offer for sale 100% freehold interest in Woolcock Supa Stores (QLD). Woolcock Supa Stores will be offered to the market for sale individually or ‘in one line’ alongside Bathurst Supa Centre (NSW).
- Woolcock Supa Stores - 216 Woolcock Street, Currajong QLD 4812
- Bathurst Supa Centre - 230-240 Sydney Road, Kelso NSW 2795
Woolcock Supa Stores (QLD) is being offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12th of April 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
A snapshot of the key investment highlights are detailed below:
Woolcock Supa Stores Investment Highlights:
- Secure 4.8 year WALE (income) with recent resigning of Intersport and brand new Uniting Church lease.
- High-profile corner location in main trade precinct nearby CastleTown Shoppingworld & McDonalds.
- Extensive long term benefits from over $1 billion in infrastructure projects within the immediate region.
- Expansive 1.7ha site with significant frontage to major thoroughfare, Woolcock Street. 4km from Townsville CBD.
- Fully leased net income of $1,313,907 p.a., benefitting from favourable lease structures.
Key Portfolio Investment Highlights:
- 100% occupancy comprising best in class national retailers.
- Security of income via a portfolio WALE of 4.1 years (income).
- Strategically located in high-growth regional locations across NSW & QLD, both boasting extensive population growth.
- Attractive return profiles relative to alternate investments currently circulating the market place.
- Combined Fully Leased Net Income of $2,405,567* p.a.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 12th April 2022 at 4pm (AEST)