Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer a freestanding Trulieve (the “Property”) in Washington, PA. The NN structure of this nationally recognized tenant offers the landlord minimal responsibilities while leasing to a dominant corporation within the Cannabis industry. The 6,045 SF property with 7+ years of term remaining is a top performing dispensary in Pennsylvania, as evidenced by Placer AI data, and is located immediately adjacent to some of Pittsburgh’s top retail attractions such as the Tanger Outlets and the Hollywood Casino and Raceway.
Top Performing Dispensary in PA
- Per Placer AI, the Property is ranked in the 89th percentile for number of visits to Medical & Recreational Cannabis Dispensaries in the United States, as well as in the 96th percentile for number of visits to Medical & Recreational Cannabis Dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
Trulieve NN Lease with 7+ Years Remaining on the Term
- 8% increase in years 6-10 of lease (beginning 3/1/2025) and 2% annual increases in the Option period
- NN Lease – Tenant pays fixed CAM to Landlord that covers insurance, taxes, and maintenance, while Landlord is responsible for the maintenance of the roof and majority of structural components
Located Within a Dominant Retail and Entertainment Corridor
- The corridor features the Hollywood Casino at the Meadows and the Tanger Outlets, a 700,000 SF regional outlet mall situated along Racetrack Rd.
Close Proximity to I-79 & Route-19
- Racetrack Road provides direct access to Route 19 and I-79, allowing unparalleled access to key commercial corridors within the Pittsburgh MSA