Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer The Court at Deptford (the "Property"), a 361,049 square foot, 93% leased power center in Deptford, Gloucester County, New Jersey. The Property is anchored by Burlington, Hobby Lobby, Ross and Ashley Furniture, providing investors the opportunity to acquire a best-in-class retail destination situated along the highly trafficked Almonesson Road in Deptford, New Jersey.
Through its irreplaceable location, high-performing anchors and durable income stream, The Court at Deptford offers investors the opportunity to acquire a dominant, center of gravity retail center favorably situated in an in-fill location within the Philadelphia MSA, just 9 miles from Center City Philadelphia. The Property enjoys excellent roadway visibility and access to transportation infrastructure via Routes 42, 55 and I-95 and I-295, driving the extended trade radius and offering investors a stable revenue stream with strong, risk-adjusted returns.
BEST-IN-CLASS NATIONAL CREDIT TENANT LINEUP
- 73% OF GROSS INCOME FROM CREDIT & NATIONAL TENANTS
- 55% OF GROSS INCOME FROM BEST-IN-CLASS ANCHOR TENANCY
- ±4.8 YEARS WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEASE TERM
- ±11.5 YEARS WEIGHTED AVERAGE TENURE
STRONG LEASING MOMENTUM AND RESILIENCY
- 190,768 SF NEW LEASES & RENEWALS SINCE 2018
- 58,045 SF NEW LEASES / EXPANSIONS
- 132,723 SF RENEWALS
PREMIER LOCATION & ACCESS WITH REGIONAL CONNECTIVITY IN A PREMIUM RETAIL CORRIDOR
- 2.4M+ CUSTOMER VISITS OVER LAST 12 MONTHS
- 87TH PERCENTILE OF SHOPPING CENTERS IN THE UNITED STATES