JLL is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the interest in a Take 5 ground lease (the “Property”) located in Bridgeton, MO. This investment opportunity offers a truly passive income structure featuring a brand new absolute NNN ground lease with 12 years of lease term, zero landlord responsibilities and 10% contractual rental increases every 5 years. The Property is leased to Take 5 (the “Tenant”), one of the largest quick lube chains in the U.S. with nearly 600 shops across 18 states and Canada. The parcel sits in the middle of Rock Road, the main retail corridor of Bridgeton with direct access to I-70 & I-270. This Property offers a rare opportunity to acquire an industry leading brand in a strategically located and business-friendly midwestern city.
- The Property is located as a pad site to the Plaza at DePaul Shopping Center in Bridgeton’s main retail thoroughfare and is surrounded by national credit tenants such Aldi, CVS, Chipotle, Panera Bread, and more. It is adjacent to the SSM Health Depaul Hospital.
- The Property is located along St. Charles Rock Road with immediate interstate access and exposure to 50,000 VPD.
- Bridgeton sits just 15 miles northwest of the St Louis CBD. The Property’s proximity to downtown and the St. Louis International Airport has caused it to become the primary transport hub of greater St Louis.
- The offering features an absolute NNN ground lease with zero landlord responsibilities and 12 years of lease term remaining.
- Franchisee is a local multi-unit operator based St. Louis with a $13MM net worth personal guaranty on the lease.
- Take 5’s 96 franchised and 491 company-operated locations, as of the start of 2021, offer the most in-demand auto service across the country.
- The tenant has an estimated rent commencement of 12/2021.