Double supermarket anchored Shopping Centre underpinned by a 4.2 hectare metropolitan Melbourne landholding
- Anchored by Coles, Kmart, and Aldi
- Located 12km* north of the Melbourne CBD
- 42,450 sqm* Commercial 1 zoned site
JLL, in conjunction with Stonebridge Property Group, is pleased to present for sale Summerhill Shopping Centre, a double supermarket anchored shopping centre underpinned by a 4.2-hectare metropolitan Melbourne landholding.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
- Anchored by Coles, Kmart, and Aldi, and supported by 26 shops, 3 kiosks and 3 pad sites over 16,551 sqm* GLAR.
- Located 12 km* north of the Melbourne CBD and 1.6km* from La Trobe University in an employment and innovation priority area.
- Positioned on an expansive 42,450 sqm* Commercial 1 zoned site with a 249 metre* arterial road frontage.
- Large and growing Main Trade Area of 107,440 people, including residents, workers, and students^.
- Long WALE of 7.2 years (by area), underpinned by leases to Coles (2035) and Kmart (2030) with rare 10-year options.
- Strong land underpin, previously approved for a mixed-use development including 319 units.
- Fully leased net operating income of $5.05m p.a.* with excellent growth prospects.
^ Location IQ
Summerhill Shopping Centre is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday, 17th August 2022 at 4:00 pm AEST.
For further information please contact the selling agents.