Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, LP is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a newly-built Starbucks drive-thru (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Scottsboro, Alabama. The Property is leased to Starbucks Corporation (“Starbucks”), the largest specialty coffee retailer in the world with over 32,000 locations and annual revenues of $24 billion. Starbucks operates on a double-net lease structure that features ten years of primary lease term, 10% rental increases every five years, and four five-year renewal options. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire a newly constructed, drive-thru asset located in a business-friendly and rapidly growing southeastern state.
- Newly Constructed Starbucks Drive-Thru
- 10-Year Lease Term with Contractual Bumps
- Surrounded by Exceptional Demographics Serving Affluent Consumer Base
- Industry-Leading Tenant with Favorable Lease Economics
- Frontage Along Us Hwy 72 In A Business-Friendly State
- Strong Retail Corridor with Many Credit Tenants