JLL Capital Markets is pleased to exclusively offer for sale a brand-new construction, corporate leased Starbucks (S&P BBB+, Moody’s Baa1) investment property situated adjacent to Lorden’s Plaza at 586 Nashua Street in Milford, New Hampshire (the “Property”). Starbucks executed a NN, 10-year lease with renewal options and significant rental increases. Starbucks is currently building out the space and is scheduled to open this summer. The Property is located at the entrance to Lorden’s Plaza, a strong performing Shaw’s Supermarket anchored shopping center. Shaw’s recently signed a 10-year renewal, displaying their commitment to the center and the strength of the market.
- 2,220 SF, newly constructed pad with drive-thru.
- 10-year lease term with options and significant rental increases.
- Well-Located, highway visible pad site adjacent to strong-performing Shaw's anchored shopping center. Shaw's recently signed a long-term renewal, proving the strength of the location.
- Prototype Starbucks construction featuring best-in-class drive-thru experience and outdoor patio space, both designed to drive sales.
- Affluent Demographics – $135,000 average household income, 36,000 people living within a 5-mile radius.