Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a new-construction, single-tenant Starbucks drive-thru (the “Property”) located in the Jackson, MS MSA. The built-to-suit Starbucks features a long-term net lease with 10 years in the primary term, attractive rental escalations and four, 5-year extension options. The Property is located in a dense retail corridor in Byram, MS and features visibility along I-55, a major Jackson thoroughfare that sees 52,000+ VPD. Future ownership will benefit from Starbucks’ investment-grade ‘BBB+’ credit guaranteeing the lease, with the Property fitting into their national drive-thru location expansion efforts.
- Corporate net lease structure with minimal landlord responsibilities
- 10-year primary term with four, 5-year renewal options and scheduled rent increases
- Investment-grade (S&P 'BBB+'), pandemic-resistant tenancy from Starbucks
- Interstate location (52,000+ VPD) with quality, drive-thru equipped real estate
- Starbucks achieved over $29 Billion in FY2021 revenue (23.5% YoY growth)
- Located in dense retail corridor just under 10 miles from Jackson CBD