|Number of units||1|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the ground lease interest in a corporate Raising Cane’s, (the “Property” or “Asset”) located approximately 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles in Carson, California. Raising Cane‘s Restaurants, LLC (the “Tenant” or “Company”) is the corporate parent of the Raising Cane's chicken empire who has 540+ locations and ranked among the best and most profitable quick-service restaurants. The Property is situated directly across the street from SouthBay Pavilion Mall – a 1.1 million square foot regional shopping center located just off Interstate-405, one of the most traveled thoroughfares (271K+ VPD) in Southern California. This offering presents the unique opportunity to acquire a long-term investment leased to one of the fastest growing net lease tenants in a densely populated submarket of Los Angeles.
- National industry leading tenancy
- 14.5 Years of lease term remaining
- Long-term net lease structure with zero landlord responsibilities
- Dense surrounding demographic base
- Off-interstate positioning
- High performing retail corridor