JLL is pleased to offer for sale a single-tenant property leased to Native Grill & Wings in San Antonio, Texas. Built in 2014, the property is strategically located adjacent to Interstate 410 (197,000+ VPD), a retail corridor that features a line-up of national retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, At Home and Ross Dress for Less. It is an outparcel of Ingram Park Mall, a super-regional shopping center featuring over 1.1 million square feet of retail serving a densely-populated San Antonio community.
There are over 150 retailers including major tenants such as Dillard’s, New York & Company, James Avery Craftsman, Macy’s and H&M which draws significant foot traffic to the area. The area’s largest employers are located within immediate proximity, including Accenture, Holmes High School, Southwest Research Institute, Texas Biomedical Research Institute, the National Security Agency and a CVS Call Center. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire a property leased to a high-performing restaurant concept located within a dominant retail corridor.
• Fee simple interest
• Operating on a net lease with over 14 years remaining
• Contractual rental increases every 5 years with renewal options
• Award winning fast-casual restaurant chain with 28 locations
• Increase in unit-level sales growth of 51% since 2015
• Nearby biggest employers help generate a daytime population of over 115,000 people within a 3 mile radius