|Number of units||298294|
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present King's Market: a Publix-anchored Retail with immediate value add and redevelopment potential located in one of the the most extremely sought after submarkets in Atlanta - Roswell, GA. King's Market presents an immediate and dynamic value-add opportunity by marking up to market the existing rents at the center, leasing up the existing vacancies, and the potential to spin off different components of the center in separate transactions.
A GA-400 Express Lane and Ramp Bridge was recently fully funded by GDOT, which will provide King’s Market with direct access and frontage from GA-400 its 160,000 daily travelers. Additionally, King's Market presents a rare opportunity to acquire 28 contiguous acres of core real estate with favorable zoning for various uses of redevelopment.
- Anchored by Publix - the top grocery in the Southeast with strong sales and an extensive renovation planned in Q4 2021
- Significant Value Add Potential via immediate lease up, mark-to-market opportunities, and disposition optionality
- Significant Redevelopment Potential due to the favorable zoning of the 28 contiguous acres of core real estate
- Fully Funded GDOT Express Lane and Ramp will soon provide the Property direct access and frontage to GA-400 (160,000 VPD)
- Located in Roswell, GA - one of the most sought after and affluent submarkets in the Southeast