Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the condominium interest in 8604 W Brown Deer Road, (the “Property”), a 20,615 SF, retail asset that is fully leased by K&G Fashion Superstore (“K&G” the “Tenant”).
K&G Fashion Superstore is owned by Tailored Brands – Men’s Warehouse and is a national retailer of brand-name men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing, footwear and accessories with offerings for all ages at an affordable price. K&G currently operates 85 retail locations and specializes in offering the same products customers would purchase at larger department stores, but at up to 60% off the price. K&G is currently operating on a net lease with minimal landlord responsibilities and recently achieved an outstanding 3.22% sales-to -base-rent ratio for calendar year 2021.
The Asset is situated in the retail strip center referred to as the Shops at Highland Plaza, a 53,270 SF center that is located in Brown Deer, WI - a Northshore suburb in Milwaukee. The Shops at Highland Plaza is strategically located at the signalized, hard corner intersection of W. Brown Deer Road and N. 85th Street.
This property possesses strong real estate fundamentals and offers a high-yielding retail investment opportunity leased to a high-performing national retailer within a dynamic suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- National retail tenancy
- High yielding investment opportunity
- Strong surrounding average household income of $92,721 (5-mile radius)
- Minimal landlord responsibilities
- High performing location with a 3.22% sales-to-rent ratio FYE 2021
- Long term tenancy with high renewal probability
- Low in-place lease economics
- Affluent surrounding north shore suburbs in dynamic Milwaukee MSA
- Lighted corner positioning along highly trafficked thoroughfare
BROKER OF RECORD: JAMIE FINK