JLL is pleased to offer For Sale, HIVE – a truly unique opportunity to acquire Byron Bay’s first and only, mixed-use marketplace precinct. Situated in the heart of Byron Bay’s Centennial Circuit – adjacent to the bustling Stone & Wood Brewery and Kool Beanz Academy Childcare Centre.
A striking, architecturally designed building over two levels, HIVE provides an ideal location for tenants to thrive within the highly-sought after western corridor. The asset provides an incoming owner an opportunity to maximise returns via a strategic leasing campaign with the defensive benefit of a two year rental guarantee across the current vacancies.
With Byron Bay experiencing unprecedented tourism and residential growth, coupled with never seen before interstate migration, HIVE offers a generational offering to own and operate a world-class mixed-use marketplace precinct.
- First retail marketplace investment opportunity of scale to be offered to the market since Byron Bay’s transformation from small coastal town, into Australia’s most premier coastal catchment.
- Situated within Byron Bay’s western growth corridor, the precinct surrounding HIVE is set for unprecedented retail expenditure growth – with the surrounding catchment set for rapid urbanisation.
- Residing in one of Australia’s premier retail precincts, complemented by high quality surrounding retailers, such as Stone & Wood Brewery, St Agni, Stich and Hide, Nagnata, McTavish & Epokhe.
- Home to one of Australia’s most expensive median housing prices and a captured, affluent demographic fuelled by strong domestic travel and interstate migration.
- Rare opportunity to capitalise on the booming Byron Bay economy, experiencing record residential growth and high retail demand, with an impressive tourist visitation rate of 2.31m* per annum.
- Current Net Passing income of $550,000 net per annum with an attractive 3.8 -year WALE and favourable lease structures
For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 15th of September 2022 at 4pm (AEST)