JLL and CBRE are pleased to offer for sale Keperra Great Western Super Centre. A super neighbourhood shopping centre underpinned by high performing anchors, set on a significant landholding within metropolitan Brisbane.
For Sale Individually or ‘In-One-Line’ with ‘The SEQ Neighbourhood Retail Collection’ via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 1st September 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
DUAL SUPERMARKET ANCHOR
- Secured by long leases to Woolworths and Aldi with 2030+ expiries plus additional options - underpinning 31% of the centre GLA.
- Expansive 6.49ha inner-city site only 10km north-west of Brisbane’s CBD. The Centre occupies a prominent corner, situated at the intersection of two major thoroughfares. Prime landholdings of this magnitude and location are highly sought after and rarely traded.
EPITOME OF CONVENIENCE
- The footprint of the Centre is perfectly arranged over the expansive site, with accessibility and convenience a core feature of the design. The asset offers ingress and egress points along Samford and Settlement Roads, facilitated by 646 at-grade car bays (including 260 which enjoy shade sail coverage).
- In addition to strong performing anchors and a complementary specialty tenancy mix, Great Western Super Centre offers 5,064sqm of Large Format Retail - underpinned by national tenants such as BCF, Petstock, The Reject Shop, Super Cheap Auto, Rivers, Bridgestone and Ultratune. Not only does this provide diverse and secure cash flow, but also allows the opportunity for future rent reversions given adjoining strong trading supermarkets, which is driving MAT and overall visitation for this part of the centre.
- Given the sheer magnitude of the landholding, the current lettable area of the centre occupies only 24% of the total site area. Dispersed across several pad sites and buildings, the asset presents the opportunity for further value-add options including expanding existing tenancies, subdivision of the large lot and potential divestment of certain precincts, development of vacant padsites and further repositioning of the tenancy mix off the back of recent positive leasing activity.
SET FOR GROWTH
- Great Western Super Centre acts as the main shopping destination and true Town Centre for Brisbane’s inner north-west, servicing a strong main trade area of 70,525^ people. Facilitated by a daily needs and non-discretionary tenancy profile, the Centre is set to benefit from further growth given Frasers’ directly adjoining 550+ lot master planned community.
^Location IQ - July 2022