Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a Goodyear Tire & Service Center (the “Property” or “Asset”) located approximately 20 miles southeast of downtown Memphis in Memphis, Tennessee. The subject property is leased to The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, currently ranked the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the world with a “BB-” credit rating and “Stable” outlook from Standard and Poor’s.
Goodyear recently signed a 10-year lease extension, demonstrating long-term commitment to the site that is located one mile west of Highway-385 (132K VPD) and directly along Winchester Road (33K VPD) within a highly trafficked and dense retail corridor of Memphis.
This offering presents the unique opportunity to acquire a long-term and passive investment leased to a nationally recognized tenant in one of the most highly sought-after states in the county.
- Features a NN lease with over 10.5 years remaining
- Goodyear recently executed a 10-year extension demonstrating long-term site commitment
- Located one mile west of Highway-385 within dense retail corridor
- Business friendly right-to-work state with no personal income tax
- Includes industry leading + nationally recognized tenancy
- Below market rent with high renewal probability
BOR: Tom Hooper License: TN#283775