|Number of units||1|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer Giant at Coopersburg (the “Property”), a 90,475 square foot, grocery anchored shopping center located in Coopersburg, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. The 100% occupied Property is anchored by Giant, the dominant grocer in Central PA, which recently exercised a 6-year option and has over 30 years of tenure at the Property. Together with its fuel pad, Giant accounts for over 89% of the Property’s gross income.
Giant at Coopersburg is a high-performing grocery-anchored shopping center, featuring the dominant grocer within the immediate submarket with sales significantly outperforming the chainwide average and over 831,000 visitors over the last 12 months. The Property is favorably situated within the Lehigh-Allentown-Bethlehem submarket with direct access to Route 309 (+32,282 VPD), just 3.5 miles from the I-78 interchange (+101,000 VPD) in an in-fill location in Coopersburg, PA.
Giant at Coopersburg offers investors secure, long-term income from an essential tenant base in a market that features limited grocer competition.
DOMINANT GROCERY ANCHOR WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF TENURE AT THE PROPERTY
- $6.93 rent per square foot
- 5.2 years WALT
- 30.6 years of tenure
- 89% of gross income from Giant and fuel pad
STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED AMONG GIANT-ANCHORED PEERS
- 1.34 Million visits over the last 12 months
- 73% of visitors frequented the property 10+ times over the last 12 months
- 45 minutes average time spent at property
HIGHLY FUNGIBLE, COMPLEMENTARY LINEUP WITH EXCELLENT ANCHOR TO IN-LINE TENANT RATIO
- 100% of gross income generated by e-commerce resistant tenants
- 89% of gross income generated by grocery anchor