Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in a CVS (“The Property”) in Gainesville, Florida. The site sits in a highly-trafficked retail corridor with nearby grocers, quick service restaurants, and other amenities. The site is adjacent to the University of Florida and its 50,000+ students. The Property is also across the street from Gainesville High School, with over 1,900 students. Gainesville has had steady population growth of 13.3% over the past ten years.
Florida is a leading pro-business state, offering no state income tax for its residents. CVS is a premier healthcare provider, generating the largest total prescription revenue in the nation throughout its almost 10,000 sites nationwide. The Property offers investors the opportunity to receive a significant yield premium in comparison to where BBB Corporate Bonds are trading today.
EXCELLENT REAL ESTATE FUNDAMENTALS
- Located in the city of Gainesville and proximate to the University of Florida, the oldest and largest university in Florida. This university, which is ranked 28th in the nation (per US News), has an economic impact of over $16.9 billion in revenue, $10.4 billion in state GDP, and adds over 134,000+ jobs to the local area.
- The asset benefits from Florida’s leading tax environment with no state income tax.
- Within the past decade, the population has grown 13.3% and 14.4% in Gainesville and Florida, respectively.
ABSOLUTE NET LEASE STRUCTURE
- The lease requires zero landlord responsibilities throughout the term.
DRIVE-THRU BUILD OUT
- The site’s drive-thru buildout allows additional customer accessibility for those on-the-go and are essential operations in the post-pandemic world.
- Surrounded by national retailers with direct access to over 36,000 VPD.
INVESTMENT GRADE TENANCY
- CVS boasts investment grade credit (S&P: BBB).
- The Tenant reported $290.9 billion in revenue in 2021 and currently holds a market cap of $125.6 billion.
- Employing 300,000+ people at almost 10,000 locations, CVS is one of the largest corporations in the nation and ranks No. 4 on the Fortune 500.