Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale a brand-new construction, single tenant Chipotle (the “Property” or “Asset”) in Wilmington, OH. Chipotle is on a 10-year lease with contractual increases of 10.0% every 5 years and minimal landlord responsibilities. The lease also features a corporate guaranty from Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. minimizing any short-term investment risk. The Property offers a rare opportunity to acquire an industry leading tenant on a long-term lease.
The Asset is located in Wilmington, a submarket within Clinton County in Ohio. The Property will also benefit from the highly trafficked Walmart Supercenter, which has 1.5+ million visits annually (per Placer.ai), located directly south of the property. In addition, the asset is ideally positioned near the intersection of US 22 and SR 73 with direct exposure to 30,000 VPD. The area is affluent, with average household income of nearly $100,000 within a 1-mile radius of the site.
Additional Broker: Bill Poffenberger
License #: OH - 352247
LOCATED AS AN OUTPRCEL TO A WALMART SUPERSTORE
- The Property is located as an outparcel to a Walmart Superstore, which has 1.5M annual visits (per Placer.ai)
FAVORABLE LEASE ECONOMICS
- Brand-new construction building leased to Chipotle on a 10-year lease with a corporate guaranty, 10.0% rent increases every 5 years, and requiring minimal future landlord responsibilities
INDUSTRY LEADING TENANCY
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., is one of the largest and most recognized fast-casual restaurant chains in the world with over 2,918+ locations across North America and Europe
STRATEGICALLY LOCATED REAL ESTATE
- The site is adjacent to traffic-generators such as the Wilmington Air Park, a 1,900-acre aviation and logistics park that employs 3,500+ residents, and The 797 Elks Golf Club, a 259-acre golf course with over 800,000+ members
PROXIMITY TO TRANSPORTATION LINKS
- Property is located just off the intersection of US 22 (15,000 VPD) and SR 73 (15,000 VPD) with excellent access to the surrounding communities