|Property Reference Number||100121227746|
The property comprises a modern building of concrete construction, providing three retail units. 190-194 High Street is arranged to provide sales accommodation at ground floor and part first floors, with the remaining first floor, second floor and basement used as ancillary accommodation. Both 188 and 196 High Street are arranged to provide sales accommodation at ground floor with basement used as ancillary.
- Cheltenham is an attractive Regency Spa town in Gloucestershire, which boasts a large and affluent catchment.
- Situated on the town’s principal retail thoroughfare, adjacent to Promenade, which runs perpendicular to the High Street.
- The property comprises a modern building of concrete construction, providing three retail units, there is also a further unit fronting Promenade that has been sold off on a long leasehold basis.
- Fully let to the national covenants of WH Smith, Vision Express and Lush.
- WAULT of 3.8 years to expiry with no breaks.
- Potential to convert the upper floors to other uses, subject to vacant possession and planning permission.