JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in Sears Antioch (the “Property” or “Site”), an 7.94 acres Site located at the renowned Somersville Towne Center in Antioch, California. The Property holds a prime point, anchor position on the northwest end of the shopping center along a busy stretch of
Somersville Road and just off State Route 4, with visibility from over 112,000 vehicles per day. Just 2.5 miles from downtown Antioch, the Property benefits from a highly dense customer base of more than a 380,000+ residents. Somersville Towne Center, a 345,000+ square foot regional mall serves as the destination shopping center for the Antioch region drawing 2 million shoppers annually. Notable tenants include Foot Locker, Fallas Discount Store, 24-Hour Fitness, and Smart & Final.
The subject Site is currently improved with retail buildings totaling roughly 501,259 square feet, which include a former Sears department store. The Property, which falls in a Qualified Opportunity Zone, has strong future redevelopment potential as retail, mixed-use, and more. The former Sears at Somersville Towne Center offers investors the opportunity to acquire a well-positioned asset in a dense, infill market with the potential for immediate value-creation or future redevelopment.
- Located within the Somersville Towne Center Mall, Antioch's dominant regional shopping mall and fashion destination.
- Opportunity Zone site with exceptional redevelopment and future value potential.
- City adding residential overlay to allow residential uses.
- Opportunity Zone Site
- Less than 3 miles and 7-minute drive from downtown Antioch.
- Extremely dense trade area serving more than 380,000 residents within 10 miles.