Located on the southeast corner of Kings Highway and Coney Island Avenue, the subject asset features a combined 260 feet of frontage along two of the most important and heavily trafficked commercial thoroughfares in Brooklyn. Over 1.1 million cars drive by the property each month, making it one of the most visible retail locations in all of south Brooklyn. The asset totals approximately 42,939 gross square feet, including below grade space. Additional, approximately 83,547 buildable square feet of development rights remain, offering tremendous value for long-term future development.
- Situated on the corner of two of Brooklyn’s busiest retail corridors, visible to over 1.1 million cars each month
- Approximately 43,000 gross square feet inclusive of above and below grade rentable space
- Incredible 360’ of frontage, providing excellent visibility
- Prime destination for national retailers, including Walgreens, Target, Duane Reade, Chipotle, Starbucks, AT&T
- Partial tenant reimbursement of Operating Expenses
- Substantial Development Potential due to the approximately 83,547 BSF of remaining air rights
- Easily accessible via the B&Q subway lines and the B7 & B52 bus lines, providing convenient access throughout the NY Metro Area