Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., as exclusive advisor, is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in the MPI Corporation Sale-Leaseback Portfolio, a four-property, industrial manufacturing portfolio located in Beaumont, California (Inland Empire) and Logansport, Indiana. The Portfolio totals nearly 230,000 square feet of mission-critical real estate comprising the majority of MPI Corporation’s (“MPI” or "Company") business. Founded in 1975, MPI is a privately-held investment holding company with three distinct and established manufacturing businesses involved in the production of metal formed components for various high-growth industries. The Company boasts an extremely low leverage balance sheet and generated robust year-over-year sales growth. Upon transaction execution, MPI will enter into a long-term, absolute triple-net master lease on the Portfolio, subject to 2.0% annual escalations.
- Long-term, Absolute NNN Master Lease with Annual Escalations
- Mission-critical Portfolio Generating 70% of Total Company Revenue
- Vertically Integrated Manufacturer with Unique Synergies
- Strategically Located Plants in Highly Developed Manufacturing Clusters
- Tenant Benefits from Premier Exposure to Top US End Markets
- Excellent Opportunity to Enter the Inland Empire Industrial Market