JLL Capital Markets, on behalf of the seller, is pleased to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the East Houston Premier Industrial Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 750,954 square foot portfolio consisting of four rail-served industrial assets located in infill locations within Houston’s Northeast and Southeast submarkets. Each of the properties are located near the intersection of the 610 Loop and Interstate 10, offering tenants unmatched accessibility in all directions within the Houston market. The Portfolio is currently 94.4% leased with 1.0 year of weighted average lease term, offering investors the opportunity to acquire a stabilized, cash-flowing portfolio with significant upside as the remaining 5.6% of NRA is leased and the entire rent roll is marked-to-market upon lease expiration over the next three years with a current mark-to-market spread of 30.7%.
· Infill Locations With Excellent Accessibility
· Outstanding Micromarket Performance
· Rail-Served Properties