Town Center I & II (“the Property) features two class-A office properties totaling 277,871 square feet in the heart of The Woodlands Town Center. Currently 86.0% leased, the Property features a diverse rent roll across both buildings, with multiple corporate headquarter locations amidst the greater Houston MSA’s preferred suburban office submarket: The Woodlands. With 5.8 years of weighted average lease term remaining and nearly 10 years of weighted average tenure, Town Center I & II offers investors stable contractual cash flow in the near term and an opportunity for significant value creation through the lease-up of vacant space.
· Well-Leased Asset With Durable Cash Flow Offering Attractive Contractual Yield
· Offered At A Competitive Basis And Significant Discount To Replacement Cost
· Dominant Corporation Hub
· Highly Diversified Rent Roll
· Ability To Capture Broad Section Of Tenant Demand
· Highly Amenitized Class-A Asset Surrounded By A Wealth Of Demand Drivers
· Iconic Location In The Heart Of The Woodlands