Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire The Lone Peak Center Campus, an eight-building 450,880 square foot highly amenitized creative office campus located in the thriving Silicon Slopes submarket of Salt Lake City. Lone Peak Center Campus’s mix of improvements and amenities, combined with extremely sticky bedrock tenancy and rental upside, provide the investor an incredible opportunity of scale in one of the West’s most dynamic markets.
- The Campus is currently 83% leased with 4.1 years of WALT, but offers substantial upside with the known vacate of a full-building user who is 24% of the Campus.
- Existing ownership has done extensive campus upgrades between 2015 and 2022, including exteriors, systems and full redoing the majority of the building lobbies and common areas.
- Contains a building mix of short & long term single-tenancy allowing for maximum flexibility in the business plan.
- Salt Lake is the fastest recovering economy in the nation.
- Salt Lake is one of only two growth markets above 2019 leasing levels, with 54% of all leases signed in the state since COVID within the Silicon Slopes submarket.