Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to purchase 3900 San Clemente, a Class A, trophy office building encompassing 251,143 square feet in in one of the most prestigious micromarkets in Austin, Texas. Ideally located in southwest Austin at the intersection of Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360) and Westlake Drive, the property is one of the premier assets within the South Loop 360 submarket, which is well positioned to capture the increasing tenant demand for suburban office space.
The property offers unmatched views of hill country and Lake Austin as well as immediate access to Austin’s preeminent housing communities including West Lake Hills, Davenport, Rob Roy and Lost Creek. The property is 100% leased to three investment-grade tenants (Samsung, VMWare, and Maxim Integrated) at significantly below-market rents with a weighted average lease term of 5.5 years. This provides an opportunity to acquire stable and secure cash flow with upside potential as tenants roll to market.
- 100% leased to 3 Investment-Grade tenants - Samsung, VMWare & Maxim Integrated
- Institutional quality asset developed in 2008
- 4:1,000 RSF, five-level structured garage
- Exceptional access & location on Loop 360 adjacent to Lake Austin
- Top performing Southwest Market