Living / Multi-housing

Foundry by the Park

7003 Dunmanway Dundalk, Maryland 美國 21222-5260
叫價 查詢售價
面積
淨營運收入 淨營運收入 不適用
投資回報率 不適用

文件

我接受保密協議
歡迎建立您的 Investor Centre 帳戶,儲存您的搜尋結果及設定投資偏好,儲存及分享投資機遇,查閱獨家文件及更多。如有疑問,請查閱<a href="#">「常見問題」。</a> 如想進入交易室,請提交申請予我們的物業顧問團隊批核。申請獲批核後,我們將會以電郵通知閣下。如有疑問,請查閱<a href="#">「常見問題」。</a> 您必須先簽署保密協議才可查閱上載於交易室內的專用文件。一經簽署保密協議,表示您同意及確認不會洩露及公開有關本物業的敏感資料。如有疑問,請查閱「常見問題」。
我接受保密協議 我接受保密協議
歡迎建立您的 Investor Centre 帳戶,儲存您的搜尋結果及設定投資偏好,儲存及分享投資機遇,查閱獨家文件及更多。如有疑問,請查閱<a href="#">「常見問題」。</a> 您必須先簽署保密協議才可查閱上載於交易室內的專用文件。一經簽署保密協議,表示您同意及確認不會洩露及公開有關本物業的敏感資料。如有疑問,請查閱「常見問題」。

特點

落成年份 1933
建築面積 淨收入
Number of units 592
入住 82.0 %

物業簡介

Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Foundry by The Park (the “Property”), a 592-unit, garden-style, value-add apartment complex located in Dundalk, Baltimore County, Maryland.

Foundry by The Park features 428 one-bedroom and 164 two-bedroom units averaging 710 square feet. Ownership has completed a renovation program in 127 units (21% of the unit mix) that has commanded rental premiums upwards of $200, providing new ownership the opportunity to renovate the remaining 465 units (79% of the unit mix) to mirror the finishes of best-in-class competitors and achieve substantial rental increases. The current scope of renovation includes stainless steel appliances, gray LVT flooring, upgraded countertops, and white shaker-style cabinetry. In addition to a proven renovation program, rents for classic and renovated units trail the market average by more than 10% allowing new ownership to increase rents upon renewal or signing of leases. Furthermore, ownership has invested $4M addressing unit renovations and deferred maintenance items, including roof replacements, repaving parking lots, and upgrading balconies allowing new ownership to focus on revenue-generating enhancements.

Foundry by The Park is located in the heart of Baltimore’s industrial and logistics hub. The Chesapeake Commerce Center, Port 95 Industrial Center, and Tradepoint Atlantic Center are all within 5 miles of the property and are home to the Amazon, Under Armour, and Home Depot distribution centers. Furthermore, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, which employs over 3,500 medical professionals, is located 3 miles from the Property. In addition to regional demand drivers, Foundry by The Park is located equidistant to I-95 and I-695, just 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.

​​​​​​​

The Foundry by The Park represents the opportunity to acquire a value-add multi-housing asset of scale with proven rental upside in Dundalk, Baltimore County, Maryland.

投資亮點

Compelling Value-Add Opportunity

  • Ownership has renovated 127 of the 592 units (21%) at the property while commanding rental premiums upwards of $200. The current renovation has been well received by new and existing tenants, setting the stage for new ownership to implement a luxury renovation program in the remaining 465 classic units and capitalize on proven rental increases. New ownership can enhance the unit interiors to compete with renovated peers in the market while maintaining cost effectiveness as comparable renovated properties are achieving $400+ rental premiums.

Multi-Housing Fundamentals

  • Year over year rent growth hit a record high of 10.9% in 4Q21 in Southeast Baltimore County. Additionally, vacancy in the submarket remains around 3.8%

Dynamic Baltimore Location

  • Foundry by The Park is located in the heart of Baltimore’s industrial and logistics hub. The Chesapeake Commerce Center, Port 95 Industrial Center, and Tradepoint Atlantic Center are all within 5 miles of the property and are home to the Amazon, Under Armour, and Home Depot distribution centers. Furthermore, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, which employs over 3,500 medical professionals, is located 3 miles from the Property. Johns Hopkins and its affiliates employ over 50,000 medical professionals in the Baltimore region, making them the city’s leading private employers. In addition to regional demand drivers, Foundry by The Park is located equidistant to I-95 and I-695, just 15 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Last Updated Date: 28 Mar 2022

提交要求時出現錯誤。請重試或在此提交查

 

私隱通知

仲量聯行(包括附屬公司及聯屬公司)是全球著名的房地產及投資管理服務供應商。我們認真履行保障向我們提供的個人資料的責任。

一般而言,我們向你收集的個人資料僅用於處理你的查詢。

我們致力以適當的安全級別保障你的個人資料,並在法律允許的商業或法律原因下保留我們所需的時間。其後我們將安全及穩妥地刪除有關資料。有關仲量聯行如何處理你的個人資料的更多詳情,請查閱我們的私隱聲明

Last Updated Date: 28 Mar 2022

如有疑問,請查閱「常見問題」。

JLL 融資顧問服務

JLL可助您管理投資組合及籌集資金。
請即以電郵聯絡我們,瞭解我們如何助您實現願景。