|Number of units||153|
JLL are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 100 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra - a completed and operational building of 153 residential units conveniently located on the Gateway to Canberra’s CBD.
Located on Northbourne Avenue in the CBD-fringe suburb of Braddon, 100 Northbourne presents a unique opportunity to enter Canberra’s institutional residential market through a completed asset, bypassing rising construction costs with current improvements estimated at $65 million. The eight-level building is located with prime connectivity to the CBD, Parliamentary Triangle, education facilities including the ANU and some of Canberra’s best entertainment and leisure amenity offerings along Lonsdale Street.
100 Northbourne is ideally positioned to capture Canberra’s growing white collar employment sector. As at August 2022, there were 226,000 people employed in white collar jobs in the ACT, expected to grow to more than 243,000 in 2027. As Australia’s capital, 38% of the Commonwealth of Australia’s workforce is situated in Canberra and in 2023, it is estimated that more than 500 graduates will join the Australian Public Service with a majority of them based in Canberra.
 Deloitte Access Economics
 APSC – Top100 Award for AGP Gradconnection
- 153 unit complex under single ownership with the ability to be unit-titled as required
- Prime location on the gateway to Canberra's CBD
- Surrounded by Employment, Education and Entertainment
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Public transport including Light Rail and Bus Networks
- Ongoing investment from Developers and Government forging strong growth for Canberra