JLL is pleased to offer for sale ‘The Stratton Collection’ – an amalgamation of 11 & 13 Stratton Street in Newstead QLD.
- Combined land holding of 920sqm
- Ideally positioned between the James Street Precinct and Gasworks Plaza
- Zoned MU1 Mixed Use allowing for various redevelopment options on a regular shaped site
- Two separate character-style existing buildings generating holding income to mid 2024
- Own and/or develop on a gentrifying street which includes the new Mater Headquarters and the recently opened Stratton Bar & Kitchen
- Positioned within Brisbane’s premier Work / Live / Play precinct amongst the city’s most affluent group of suburbs of Teneriffe, New Farm & Newstead
The Stratton Collection of 11 & 13 Stratton Street, Newstead is being offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8 June 2022 at 4pm.