Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 1601 Gulf Shore Boulevard North (the “Property”, “Site” or “Mansion House”), an iconic 5.25-acre beachfront condominium development site with 482 linear feet of beach frontage located in Naples, FL and positioned adjacent to Lowdermilk Park. This irreplaceable offering affords investors the unique opportunity to acquire one of the last remaining uber-luxury beachfront development sites of this size in the state of Florida and capitalize on significant pent-up demand driven by the ever-increasing migration to Florida, which averages approximately 1,000 new residents per day.
Limited supply of new, luxury condominiums in Naples, combined with what has been a “gold rush” to Florida will drive significant demand for the project. Direct beach access will only further the interest and allow the finished uber-luxury condominium to command the highest pricing Naples has ever seen!
- An iconic, world-class beachfront development site in the heart of Naples, FL
- 482 linear feet of beach frontage
- One of the only remaining uber-luxury beachfront development sites in the state of Florida
- Zoned as-of-right to allow for up to 94 ultra-luxury condominium units
- Poised to benefit from the insurmountable demand from the ever-increasing migration to Florida, Naples in particular capturing a significant portion of Florida's new residents
- Naples Accolades:
- #1 Best Place to Retire
- #1 Best Beach Town
- #1 Healtiest & Happiest City in the Nation
- #1 "Boomtown" City in the Nation
- One of America's Fastest Growing Cities