Jones Lang LaSalle, a Maryland licensed real estate broker (“JLL”), is pleased to offer for sale a prime 89-acre development opportunity (the “Property” or “Mattawoman Logistics Park”) in Brandywine, Maryland. The Property consists of three parcels which are currently zoned I-2 (Heavy Industrial). The Property is located adjacent to Route 381 (Brandywine Road) and is just 1.3 miles from the intersection Route 301 and Route 5, offering North/South access to the Capital Beltway (I-495) and the Baltimore-Washington Corridor. The Property benefits from incredible access to the burgeoning Washington D.C. metro population, which boasts some of the nation’s highest sought after demographics including spending power, population growth, educational attainment, and home value. The Property also has nearby proximity to 3 major airports (Dulles International, Reagan National and Baltimore-Washington International) and the Port of Baltimore offering true multi-modal accessibility for a development opportunity of scale in a core market.
- +/- 89 Acre Land Site Available for Purchase
- 3 Partially Developed Parcels on Brandywine Road in Brandywine, MD
- Zoned I-2 (Heavy Industrial)
- Potential Site Plans Range from 675,000 - 1,000,000+ SF of Industrial Development
- Ideal Location with Access to Washington DC Metro Demographics
- 17 Minute Drive to Capital Beltway (I-495)
- 30 Minute Drive to Washington D.C.
- 3 Major DC/Baltimore Airports all Within 50 Miles of Property